SARI BATARI


Report Marine Field Trip In Dutungan Island And Paputo Beach


Hellooo…
My name is Sari Batari Astagina Baso but you can call me Ririn , I am the student of makassar tourism polythechnic, tour and travel bussines study program. I will tell you my experience during trip in dutungan island. this is my first blog, I don’t know start from where but I hope you like this blog and perhaps I’ll always write my experience when I visit some tourist attractions. So this my experience…
So guys, I and my friend did tour in dutungan island on 10-11 octobre 2019. I was so excited because in this trip was different from another trip which I had done. In this trip I and my friend dived. We really enjoyed that.
Dutungan island is one of island in south Sulawesi which you can visit beside snorkeling also diving you can do there. Dutungang island is known as the island which has the beautifull view and has beauty sea with there are many corals  you can see when you are diving. many visitors had visited the island because it is so beautifull.

Day 1

I and my friends should gather in campus or in orange building at 06.00 A.M. and after preparing all of things we started going to dutungan island. on the bus we always explain something. So every student got the topic to explained during trip on the bus. I got topic about organization system of parepare city. and I started explaining that when we were in parepare city. so every topic should relate with the city and the tourist attraction we will visit. we passed Makassar – maros – pangkep – barru – and parepare. And the located dutungan island in barru regency.
After did trip from Makassar to barru took around 4 hours, finally we arrived in barru regency tanjung indah doc exactly. In tanjung doc is the harbourr in barru regency which to get dutungan island have to acros by boat took around 5 minutes. After arriving in dutungan island we changed our clothes to dive. But before that we listened to dive instructor. He explained all of thing about the rule during diving and snorkeling. We were so excited when we started using the equipment of diving because that was first time for us.


During diving we were accompanied by the diving team.  We could see the beauty of sea which there are many coral and species of fish. After that I continued snorkeling with my friends, we did enjoy that. After diving and snorkeling we changed our clothes and prepared to go parepare city. but before that we took a picture together with the lecturers who accompanied us during trip. We took a boat to tanjung indah doc. And then going to parepare city.
After arriving in parepare city we went to delima sari hotel to check in. and the tour leader divided the room key and we directly take a bath and prepare for have dinner in ria penyet restaurant. I really like the menu of that restaurant which had provided on the table. After having dinner I and my friends back to hotel and prepare the material for presentation in front of our lecturers and my friends. We presentated about the simulation of k3 in marine trip and how to handle group tour. After that every group continued showing the best performance. After doing many activities all day, I and my friends back to room to sleep.

Day 2

At 06.00 A.M we exercised morning by jogging to habibie and ainun monument. The famous monument in parepare also in south Sulawesi. And of course we took a picture in front of that monument as the memory that we ever visit that. And then I and my friends back to hotel for breakfast after that we prapered to check out in the hotel.


At 08.30 A.M we started going to paputo beach, there we observed all of things in paputo beach. After observing paputo beach, I considered that you have to visit paputo beach because has beautiful view and has good spot photo you can take a picture. I and friends really enjoy the beach which has good view and we sang and danced together.


After that we went to teras empang restaurant for having lunch, and the meal there is so delicious and the decorated of that restaurant is unique. All of my friends after having lunch their take a picture bacause the decorate and the view is so beautiful.


After having lunch in teras empang we back to Makassar. During on the bus we slept we were so tired after doing that trip. And then we arrived in campus.

Categories:

Leave a Reply